Posted by Jordaine on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:39pm.
Solve each system of equations using substitution.
- Math - Steve, Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:51am
Since these are all similar, I'll do one and you can come on back if you get stuck or just want confirmation of your answers.
from the first equation,
y = 2x+3
Now substitute that into the second equation:
5x - (2x+3) = -3
3x - 3 = -3
3x = 0
x = 0
so, y = 3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - i need help with these problems (either a solution or how to plug them...
- math - solve each system of equations by substitution. y=3x-9 please help ...
- Linear Equations - Can you please help solve this equation using the ...
- Algebra - I can find no solution to this system of equations. Solve the system ...
- Algebra - solving linear equations w/ substitution - The question in the book ...
- math - how do you solve this using substitution of system equations here's the ...
- Math - Solve the following system of equations using substitution. What is the ...
- calculus - When using the substitution method to solve a nonlinear system of ...
- math - Suppose you try to solve a system of linear equations using substitution ...
- algebra - What is the solution of the system? Solve the system of equations ...