english please help y none is helping
posted by Fara .
Please help me what this quotes mean then I have to write WHAT I think about it. i already get eight of them but idont get rest of them.
1) Or I will become engulfed with all I did or I did not do, with what should have been and what cannot be helped
2) You do not guess how new and uneasy her tenancy in her nowloveliness
3) I would start running as soon as i got off the street car, running up the stairs,....
4) What in me demanded that goodness in her? And what was the cost, the cost to her of such goodness?
5) Twice, only twice, when I had to get up for Susan anyhow, I went in to sit with her
It's nearly impossible to determine the meaning of these brief quotes. We'd need to read them in context in order to correctly interpret them.
Is "nowloveliness" the word that is in the original quote?