Posted by Savanna on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:34pm.
Write each ratio as a fraction in simplistic form.
a class has 6 boys and 15 girls what is the ratio of boys to girls?
Help? Tell me what you did. Thanks(:
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:38pm
Simplified: 6/15 = 2/5
Math - Savanna, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:39pm
Thank you. What steps do I do for future problems?
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:40pm
Make a fraction of the two numbers you're comparing.
Simplify the fraction.
Math - Savanna, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:58pm
Awesome! Came exactly what you said when I showed the work.
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 8:05pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Which table correctly fills in the ratio table below? Boys 3 6 ___ 21 ...
- math 050 - There are 12 girls and 9 boys in the class. What is the ratio of ...
- Math - If the ratio of girls to boys on the swim team is 2:3, which of these ...
- Math - There are 15 bits and 12 girls in ms.smiths class.What is the ratio of ...
- Math - can you please help me work on this problem? I have a few and I want to ...
- math - 40% of the 25 students in the class are boys. Write 40% as a fraction? ...
- Maths - 1)There 40 pupils in a class. There is chart so i counted the number of ...
- math - At a sports carnival,the ratio of number of pupils sent by school A,B and...
- Math 156 - The ratio of girls to boys in Mr. Maddox's class of 20 students is 3:...
- mathematics - there are 5 more girls than boys in a class. if 2 boys join the ...