Posted by Denise on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:31pm.
Find the mystery number. It is a 4 digit odd number. All the digits are different. None of the digits are 0 or 9. The tens digit is twice the ones digit, and the hundreds digit is twice the tens digit. The thousands digit is one less than the hundreds digit.
4th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:37pm
The ones digit is 1, 3, 5, or 7.
The tens digit must be either 2 or 6.
The hundreds digit must be 4.
The thousands digit must be 3
4th grade math - Denise, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:40pm
Thank you so much Ms Sue!
4th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:42pm
You're welcome, Denise.
4th grade math - Anonymous, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 8:09pm
4th grade math - Maya, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 8:33am
i don't now how to find the number didgt 4 and by 2
4th grade math - Swarkit, Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 11:45pm
I am an odd number I am less than 100 the sum of my digits is 12 I am a multiple of 15 what am i
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - find the mystery number, it is a 4 digit odd number, all the digits are ...
- math - What mystery number has 8 digits; none of the digits are the same. It is ...
- Math - Iam a 5digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digits and ...
- 4th grade math - I'm a 4 digit number with no 2 digits the same. My ones digit ...
- 4th grade - i am a 5 digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digit ...
- math - Mrs. Rossi wrote the following clus for a mystery 4-digit number. .The ...
- math - *The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same. *It is evenly ...
- Math - math puzzle: i am less than 3000. all four digits are odd. all four ...
- Math - The mystery number's tens digit is less than the ones digit. The tens ...
- math - The number has 8 digits none of the digits are the same 2. It is enemy ...