Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:03am.
1. I want to tell him to draw as many cartoons as possible.
2. I want to tell him to draw many cartoons.
3. I want to tell him to draw many comic books.
4. I want to tell him to spend a lot of time drawing pictures.
5. I want to tell him to read as many comic books as possible.
6. I want to tell him to take a cartoon lesson.
7. I want to tell him to go to a private insititute to learn to draw cartoons.
(Would you correct errors in the sentences above? Thank you.)
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:57am
Again, all are correct.
English - Anonymous, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 10:55pm
describe the people of Herot from grendels point of view.
English - opan dili dili do oy oy, Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 12:22pm
i came from the revinue i lived in a tiny shoe dili dili do your wrong she hates you DILI DILI DILI
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Earth Science - How to draw 40 degrees north and 70 degrees south with latitude ...
- English - 1. Tell me what you won. 2. Tell me what you won in the competition. 3...
- org. chem - Draw the acetal obtanined from 1-propanol and benzaldehyde Draw the ...
- English Expression - Let me tell you my day. Let me tell you my daily schedule. ...
- 5TH GRADE MATH - Need help trying to tell my daughter what or how to draw this...
- English - e.g. It is easy to draw cartoons. In this sentence 'It' is a formal ...
- Edtech - what do you do about cyberbullying if the first adult you tell doesn't ...
- science - can someone tell me how to draw a gene
- English - Can anyone here tell me any of the stories you used to tell your kids ...
- ap chem - consider the molecules PF3 and PF5. b]is the PF3 molecule polar or is ...