Posted by bri on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 9:26pm.
What came in order?
1.)abraham lincoln presidency
2.) jefferson davis presidency
3.) battle of bull run
4.) fort sumter
u.s. history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 9:35pm
abraham lincoln presidency
March 4, 1861
jefferson davis presidency
February 18, 1861
battle of bull run
July 16, 1861
April 12 and 13, 1861
u.s. history - bri, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 9:38pm
thank you soo much(:
u.s. history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 9:45pm
You're very welcome. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - 1 who was the abolitionist captured at harpers ferry virginia 1 john ...
- Social Studies - Because General Thomas J.Jackson stood his ground at the First ...
- History - 1. Abraham Lincoln cause four states to join the confederacy by _____ ...
- SS Help!! - Abraham Lincoln caused four states to join the Confederacy by ...
- social studies - again with the articles haha "An article on Abraham Lincoln's ...
- american History - compare Jefferson's presidency and Washington's, which seems ...
- history - In 1860 what concerns were brought about during Lincoln's Presidency? ...
- History help? - 1.Southern states began to leave the Union not long after this ...
- Civics - Article II of the United States Constitution established the _____. ...
- 8th grade History - Where was the site of the Battle of Fort Sumter in the Civil...