Posted by Lance on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 6:01pm.
What is the greatest common factors of 9 and 27
- mth - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 6:01pm
- mth - Lance, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 6:07pm
1.What is he greates common factor of 36 and 24
Erin needs to find the greatest commo factor of 24 and 18 to help her find it answer each part below.
A. list the factor pairs of 24
B.Factor pairs for 18
C.Common factors of 24 and 18
1 2 6
The greatest common factor of 24 and 18
Am I missing and factor pairs for B and C?
- mth - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 6:12pm
All are correct, except you missed 3 as a common factor of 24 and 18.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Greatest Common factors - I dont know these answers. Can you help me? Greatest ...
- Algebra - I need a step by step explanation of finding the GCF of (6ysquare -3y...
- math - A student is attempting to factor a polynomial. Sample mathematical work ...
- coomon factors - I don't understand common factors. can someone show me how to ...
- Math - list the common factors for each pair of numbers. Then find the greatest ...
- Math - For Exercises 16 - 23, list the common factors for each pair of numbers. ...
- Math. - 1. Tyler has 45 baseball cards and 54 basketball cards. He organized ...
- MATH 117 - What is the greatest common factor (HINT: It may help for you to show...
- math 156 - how are concepts of the greatest common factors divisibility, and ...
- Algebra - Find the GCF of each set of monomials. 16, 20, 64 I got: 2,4,4,8 2,4,5...