Posted by Bryce on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 5:18pm.
Is this written in correct french? Besides the little marks above the es.
Sophie et Marc danse. Simone joue de la guitare. Sonya et Pierre mange. Giesele et Lus danse. Yves ecoute musique. Bryce danse. Ils sont alles a la plage. Ashley joue de la guitare.
- French - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 5:23pm
I'll send this to our French expert, SraJMcGinn.
- French - Bryce, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 5:33pm
- French - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 6:33pm
Singular - danse BUT this subject is plural = dansent.
Singular = mange BUT plural = mangent
Gisèle et Luc??? dansent
Yves écoute de la musique (some music) OR la musique (specific piece of music)
Ils sont allés à la plage.
Learn to make the French accents because the word will be wrong without it. If you don't know how, we can tell you, but we need to know 2 things: 1. Do you have a Mac or PC and 2. Do you have windows or not?
a = with no accent is a verb
à = to, at
There are 3 e's in French: e - uh, é = a (first letter of American alphabet) and è = eh. The word élève has all 3!
Here is the infinitive "danser" conjugated in all its forms of the Present Tense:
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- french - Can someone check this over? Nous sommes allées au club. L'Alibi était ...
- French 1 - Re write the following as questions using in version 1.A’ qui est-ce ...
- French - I need help with the adjective bien et bon. How do you know when to use...
- French - Pratique Find out if your friends are doing what you think they're ...
- French Pronunciation - Are danse, danses, and dansent pronounced the same way?
- French - 4. La partie finale: You will have to write 2 activities that you do ...
- French - Based on all the questions I've asked. I believe there are no mistakes ...
- French - Can you check this paragraph we are supposed to do for our french class...
- French for Mischa - PRESENT TENSE OF REGULAR -ER VERBS: NEGATIVE AND NEGATIVE ...
- French check my answers - I had to write 20 sentences , 2 sentences for each ...