Posted by katie on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 3:16pm.
Solve for y:
Answer this Question
- Precal - Solve for x 9^x - 4 * 3^x +3=0 I know the 9^x = (3^x)^2
- Precal - Solve for x 9^(x^2) = 3^(-5x-2)
- PreCal - Solve for x. -3x^2+8=-4
- precal - solve for x: (x^2-2x)^2 -11(x^2-2x)+24
- PreCal - Solve The Inequality 0 < -9x/x-x^2
- precal - solve by subsituting 5x+4y=7 x-3y=9
- Precal - Solve for x and show the steps 1. 3^(x+1) =9^5x 2. 3^(5x)9^(x^2) =27
- precal 2 - solve the equation 4cos^2x-1=0
- precal - How do you solve: sin[arccos(-2/7)] ?
- PreCal - Solve Using Log Properties: 1/4 = 8^3x+5