Posted by ann on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 11:39am.
what is the difference between a bunsen burner and a lab burner?
chem - DrBob222, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 10:12pm
I don't differentiate between a lab burner and a Bunsen burner.
At this site the Bunsen burner is described as well as the Teclu and the Meker burner. Those are used in the lab also.
chem - Anonymous, Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 10:43pm
te bunsen bĥjurner is more simple than the l burner. it has a seperatwconnection on the the top
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry: Bunsen Burner Lab - Hi! I have recently completed a bunsen burner lab...
- Chemistry - what is the difference between a basic bunsen burner and the tirrll ...
- Chemistry - I'm going to buy a Bunsen burner to be used with a propane tank. Is ...
- chemistry - What is the difference between two bunsen burner experiments?
- chemistry lab - If the bunsen burner does not light after the gas outlet is ...
- chemistry -------------chemistry - If a flame on the candle burns red , how does...
- Honors Chemistry - We did a lab in class on Friday where we stuck a metal loop ...
- physics - what is the temperature of a bunsen burner?
- Chemistry - What is the use of a Bunsen burner? In short please. Thank you
- Chemistry - What are the characteristics of a perfect flame for a bunsen burner...