Posted by lee on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 11:19am.
The office manager of a small office ordered 120 packs of printer paper. Based on average daily use, she knows that the paper will last about 40 days. What graph represents this situation? How many packs of printer paper should the manager expect to have after 10 days?
Not sure if it would be 30packs or 90packs. Then if the graph would go up or down.
If someone could explain how to work this out it would be helpful
- algebra - Henry, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:04pm
120Packs/40days = 3 Packs/Day.
P = 120 - 3*10 = 90 Packs remaining after 10 days.
- algebra - Henry, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:28pm
1. P = 120 - 3x..
P = The number of packs remaining after X days.
3 = The # of packs used per day.
Use the following points fr graphng:
- algebra - brandon, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 8:35pm
Thank you that is what I finally figured but wasnt sure about the graph
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - the office manager of a small office ordered 120 packs of printer ...
- Math - The printer in Nate and Beth's office was out of paper. So, they put a ...
- math - A supply company sells packs of paper by the box. Each box contains the ...
- math - A company paid $48 for 2 cases of printer paper. Each case contained 12 ...
- statistics - An average office worker uses 10000 sheets of paper each year. ...
- Medical Terminology - You are a front office medical assistant. A second front ...
- math - Office Market is having a sale on printer paper. If you buy 2 reams for $...
- algebra 1b - Solve the problem by stating the equation you would use to solve ...
- Social Studies paper - im doing a paper and i'm at the end argument and i don't ...
- math - A group of 8 office workers order 12 packs of sushi form the local ...