Posted by joshua on Monday, September 17, 2012 at 9:55pm.
Combine each pair of sentences use and,but,or, to join the two predicates
The total suprised us. The total pleased us.
English - Writeacher, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 10:01pm
Use the same process you used earlier. Post your sentence, and I'll check it for you.
English - joshua, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 10:05pm
The total suprised us and pleased us.
Is this right?
English - Neil, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 10:08pm
The total suprised and pleased us.
English - Writeacher, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 10:09pm
You can make it even better by removing the first use of "us."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Correct each run-on sentence. Combine each pair of sentences into one ...
- English - Write each sentence pair. Underline the simple predicates then write a...
- English - Coordinating conjunctions are these: FANBOYS (for, and, nor, but, or, ...
- economics - # You produce shoes. Currently you produce 4 pairs of shoes at a ...
- english - what is needed to combine two sentences with a comma
- english help - A comma cannot be used to correct most run-on sentences can be ...
- english - Is the following pair of sentences a good illustration of a pair of ...
- English - I forgot the last two sentences. They are urgent!! 1)Can you write ...
- English: Predicates - Still not clear on predicates for my son. The sentence He ...
- English - What is the coordinating conjunctions that can be used to combine two ...