Posted by Maria on Monday, September 17, 2012 at 8:04pm.
How did Pilgrims live?
Who were the Purtains?
History - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 8:08pm
The answers to all of your questions are lurking in your history book, just waiting for you to find them!
History - Maria, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 8:11pm
I don't have a history book!
History - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 8:22pm
History - Neil, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 8:40pm
um... They helped eachother out, learned stuff from the Indians like about growing corns and stuff like that. While, the Puritans were religious Christians from England who escaped England for religious freedom. They landed in Plymouth and settled there... they also settled around Jamestown. Sorry I can't remember too much about the Puritans. I read about them in English class last year.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - When did Purtains arrive in America?
- World Religions - Islam Ihram is the word given to the special state in which ...
- American History - Why did the Pilgrims not encounter much Native American ...
- writing. to pilgrims - Subject. writing to pilgrims. I need help on 3 reasons ...
- English - I need help with this question: replace the underlined nouns in this ...
- History - Thank you Ms. Sue for answering my question Would you please do this ...
- history - why is the columbian exchange and pilgrims important to the U.S ...
- Heart of Darkness - 1. Different settings. Consider how Kurtz and the pilgrims ...
- Humanities - i have to find the number of hajj pilgrims from a country (besides ...
- History - Pilgrims ship