Posted by dad pulling out his hair on Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:27pm.
Yes I am not smarter than a 6th grader.
How do I show the math and in the simplest form for the following:
A sixth grade class has 100 sheets of lightweight paper. They use 3/4 of the paper for a collection of class poems. What is the total thickness of the paper they use?
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:28pm
You need to know the thickness of the 100 sheets to solve this problem.
- 6th grade math - dad pulling out his hair, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:33pm
100 sheets of lightweight paper is 3/10 in
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:39pm
This is a multiplication of fractions problem.
(3/10) * (3/4) = 9/40 in.
If you wanted to use a calculator, change the fractions to decimals.
0.3 * 0.75 = 0.225 in.
- 6th grade math - kamil, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 4:54am
75 papers thickness
- 6th grade math - Ms.Poo, Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 3:20pm
Umm I dont know!
- 6th grade math - Myracle, Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 3:39pm
I need to know how to work this work sheet. For each of the following regions, shade in the given percentage of the given percentage of its area.
- 6th grade math - Anonymous, Saturday, December 6, 2014 at 9:54pm
- 6th grade math - kenya, Friday, January 23, 2015 at 1:16am
- 6th grade math - ain, Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:18pm
- 6th grade math - Parker, Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 6:19pm
The equation below shows how Mandy decides how much juice to buy for a party. In the equation, g is the number of gallons of juice she buys, and t is the length of the party in hours.
- 6th grade math - kiar, Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 10:42am
- 6th grade math - kat , Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 4:46pm
72 times 50 answer
- 6th grade math - Jason, Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 6:49pm
Simplest form of 0.8
- 6th grade math - Averie I'm a 6th grader, Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 5:10pm
Well to find the simplest form just divide both numbers by the same number they can both go into equally
- 6th grade math - Harley, Monday, February 1, 2016 at 2:47pm
- 6th grade math - jessica, Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 12:19am
jada has 7/8 cup of cheese. Her cheese bread recipe calls for 1/6 cup of cheese. How many times can she make her recipe can she make a recipe with her cheese she has.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- math 6th grade - I need to write the percent as a fraction in the simplest form...
- 6th grade math - I need help explaining ratios and proportions to my 6th grader
- 6th grade credits - how many credits does a 6th grader in oklahoma need to pass ...
- 6th grade math - how do you put 1 and 3/16 and 1 and 7/8 in simplest form and ...
- Math - A math class has girls and boys in the seventh grade and girls and boys ...
- 6th grade - Of the sixth-grade students surveyed, 12% bring their lunches to ...
- 6th grade math - i need to write 40% as a fraction in simplest form how do i do ...
- Algebra - A math class has 7 girls and 5 boys in the seventh grade and 4 girls ...
- 6th grade - what is the simplest form of 8/15