Posted by Lance on Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:19pm.
Maria served 4 1/7 loaves of banana bread and 4 2/3 loaves of cranberry bread. About how many slices of bread did she serve
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:21pm
That depends on the number of slices per loaf.
- Math - Lance, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:25pm
Each loaf was sliced to 8 equal parts
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:28pm
You can just estimate to find the answer.
4 * 8 = 32
5 * 8 = 40
- Math - Lance, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:29pm
Where do you get 8
- Math - Lance, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:30pm
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:51pm
8 = 8 slices per loaf
Yes, B is right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 4 loaves of bread cit into 10 slices. 18 people eat 2 slices. What is the...
- Algebra 1 - I did this conversion problem, but I think it's incorrect. Problem: ...
- math - Chris is determining the amount of raisins he will use for a raisin bread...
- math - Spaghetti cost 99 cent a poud. A jar of sauce cost $2.59 and bread is 2 ...
- Math - It takes 11 cups of flour to make 3 loaves is bread. What is the ratio of...
- mat 116 - The River View Bakery is making peanut butter cookies and loaves of ...
- Statistics/Probability - Each day a bakery delivers the same number of loaves of...
- Math - It takes Kelly 3/4 hour to bake a small loaf of bread.how many loaves of ...
- Science - Which of the following procedures is an appropriate negative control ...
- Math - Taylor plans to use 2 cups of brown sugar in making 8 loaves of whole ...