Posted by Greg on Monday, September 17, 2012 at 3:00pm.
PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS (: I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly
Graph the system of constraints and find the value of x and y that maximize the objective function.
x ≥ 0
y ≥ 0
y ≤ (1)/(5) x + 2
5 ≤ y + x
Objective Function: C = 7x - 3y
2. Your computer-supply store sells two types of inkjet printers. The first, type A, costs $237 and you make a $22 profit on each one. The second, type B, costs $122 and you make a $19 profit on each one. You can order no more than 120 printers this month, and you need to make at least $2,400 profit on them. If you must order at least one of each type of printer, how many of each type of printer should you order if you want to minimize your cost?
a. 69 of type A: 51 of type B
*b. 40 of type A: 80 of type B
c. 51 of type A: 69 of type B
d. 80 of type A: 40 of type B
3. A factory can produce two products, x and y, with a profit approximated by P = 14x + 22y – 900. The production of y can exceed x by no more than 200 units. Moreover, production levels are limited by the formula x + 2y ≤ 1600. What production levels yield maximum profit?
a. x = 400; y = 600
b. x = 0; y = 0
*c. x = 1,600; y = 0
d. x = 0; y = 200
- Algebra (Please check) - Greg, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 3:08pm
Number 1 I know is D
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 2 - Graph the system of constraints and find the value of x and y that ...
- Algebra - 1. Find the slope of the graph of the linear function f with f(0)=4 ...
- 7th grade math check - Ok I was wondering if you could check these 3 problems ...
- College Algebra - Maximize the objective function C = 4x + 5y with the ...
- Math Check - Hi! Can someone check my answers? Thanks! Directions: Solve each ...
- PLEASE HELP... ALGEBRA.... LINEAR PROGRAMMING - HELP ME WITH THESE 2 PROBLEMS ...
- Algebra-Please check - We're learning arithmetic sequences-please check this for...
- Algebra - Evaluate log36(1/6) I believe the answer is -.5 but I just wanted to ...
- Algebra-please check my work - check my answers please. Use the Intermediate ...
- Algebra II repost- please check - I posted these a little while ago but this ...