Posted by emma on Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 2:26pm.
An example of:
Ratio of a to b
math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 2:30pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - The ratio of quarters to dimes in a coin collection is 5:3. You add ...
- geometry-finding ratio - Ratio of the heights of two similar cones is 7/9 what ...
- math - how to do ratio in simplest from example 5km to 5m
- math - suppose the ratio of your income last year to your income this year is 3 ...
- math - how do i find the common ratio of the infinite geometric ratio series ...
- Math - Write an example of a part to whole ratio.
- Math - write an example of a part to whole ratio.
- math - how do we deal with ratio give some example
- MATH - (A) Classify the following as an example of nominal, ordinal, interval, ...
- Math - I have the ratio for this question but I need help with finding the value...