Posted by Ryan on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 7:21pm.
Use the following table to answer questions.
What are the values of x and y in the last row of the table?
What is the rule for this table?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 7:26pm
2 is added to the previous number.
- Math - Reiny, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 7:28pm
not nearly enough information, since only two ordered pairs are given.
Is the relation linear? , then we could do it.
slope = (13-7)/(7-1) = 1
so y = x + 6
so the table would be:
? ? , your choice
however , as I implied there could be other rules
e.g. y = (1/6)(x-1)^2 + 7 , also contains (1,7) and (7,13)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Make a table and graph each quadratic function. Use integers from -3 to 3...
- Math I need help ASAP! - 1) Identify the function rule shown in the table. ...
- Math - Use the function tables to solve the problems. Table :2 Input ( Number of...
- Math - For the table that follows, answer the following questions: x y 1 -8 2 -...
- Math - For the table that follows, answer the following questions: x y 1 1/2 2 1...
- Math help please - these questions are for practice, they don't count as points...
- math - the output values in a function table are 7,2,and 9. the rule for the ...
- Math Check Answers - Write a rule for the function represented by the table. x y...
- stastics- correlation and regression - for the table that follows: answer the ...
- Math - Use the following table of values to estimate the area under the graph of...