Posted by Ryan on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 7:21pm.
Use the following table to answer questions.
What are the values of x and y in the last row of the table?
What is the rule for this table?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 7:26pm
2 is added to the previous number.
- Math - Reiny, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 7:28pm
not nearly enough information, since only two ordered pairs are given.
Is the relation linear? , then we could do it.
slope = (13-7)/(7-1) = 1
so y = x + 6
so the table would be:
? ? , your choice
however , as I implied there could be other rules
e.g. y = (1/6)(x-1)^2 + 7 , also contains (1,7) and (7,13)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - For the table that follows, answer the following questions: x y 1 -8 2 -...
- Math - For the table that follows, answer the following questions: x y 1 1/2 2 1...
- stastics- correlation and regression - for the table that follows: answer the ...
- Math - Use the following table of values to estimate the area under the graph of...
- statistics - . For the table that follows, answer the following questions: x y 1...
- math - Graph the equation by completing the table and plotting the points. You ...
- Chemistry - The following table contains data for the equilibrium reaction ...
- Calculus, check my answers, please! - Could someone tell me if I'm right, and ...
- Math-Algebra - Given the table with values for A and r, answer the folowing: r 2...
- Urgent Calculus Help - Based on the following table of values for the function w...