Posted by completeidiot on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 12:02am.
We brought healthy snacks. What is the complement in the sentence? brought?
- 7th Grade Lit - completeidiot, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 12:06am
Oh and these please?
the snake looks hungry- hungry
the lizard seemed stunned- stunned
its skin is scaly- scaly
scales cover a snkaes body- not scales or cover, is it snakes?
Josh will feed lizzy- not will or feed, is it Josh?
we will photograph mary- photograh
it feels sticky- sticky
we brought healthy snacks- not healthy
some species also shed their skin- not shed, is it species?
Please help me, I am so confused. Thank You SO Much, all help is appreciated.
- 7th Grade Lit - Writeacher, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 8:31am
Read and study this section on complements very thoroughly.
snacks. (direct object)
What do YOU THINK the complement is?
In your list, the first, second, and third ones are right ... go through the others and double-check them. Then repost if you need us to check your choices.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th Grade Lit - Complements in the sentences. the snake looks hungry- hungry the...
- verb usage - In the sentence: The Romans,too,----- ceremonial dancing to Italy ...
- Math probabilty - An amusement park, Dino World, considering adding some new ...
- college maths - In amusement park considering adding some new attractions,...
- Math - Jamie brought $72 more than Sally brought. Tia and Sally brought the same...
- English - Which sentence is correct? A. Has everyone brought their stapler? B. ...
- Math Statistics - An amusement park, Dino World, considering adding some new ...
- English - 1. If I had brought an umbrella, I would not have gotten wet. 2. If I ...
- english 7th grade - I am to find the subject complement and linking verb in this...
- English - while doing sentence pattern I'am unable to identify which is ...