Posted by Nyla on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 5:35pm.
1. Which of the following is greater than 4.3 x 10^9
a. 2.1 x 10^9
b. 3.2 x 10^9
c. 5.3 x 10^9
d. 7.4 x 10^8
2. Which of the following is less than 6.5 x 10^-5
a. 1.4 x 10^-3
b. 2.5 x 10^-4
c. 7.8 x 10^-5
d. 4.6 x 10^-6
3. According to the 2010 census, the population of Nebraska was 1.8 x 10^6 people. Which state had a smaller population?
a. California: 3.7 x 10^7
b. Rhode Island: 1.1 x 10^6
c. Texas: 2.5 x 10^7
d. Missouri: 6 x 10^6
4. Which is greater?
7.08 x 10^15 or 7.65 x 10^14 or 7.65 x 10^4
a. 7.08 x 10^15
b. 7.65 x 10^14
c. They are equal.
d. 7.65 x 10^4
- i don't understand this math - Nyla, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 5:42pm
Plz can you check my answers?
- i don't understand this math - DrBob222, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 5:43pm
What don't you understand? You pick out the number that is smaller or larger.
- i don't understand this math - DrBob222, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 5:46pm
You have the last one correct.
- i don't understand this math - Zena, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 11:49am
okay I just did this and ACED IT WOOOOO!!! here are the answers cuz I'm nice <333
- i don't understand this math - keel, Monday, April 8, 2013 at 7:52pm
NO , number 4 is not right lol..
- i don't understand this math - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 1:43pm
number 4 is A
- i don't understand this math - Caran, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:24pm
The Answer to 4 is not A. It is C,
- i don't understand this math - bob, Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 11:36am
4 is C
Answer this Question
about Engineering - Electronic and Communication Engineering is mainly ...
math - how do i find the continuity f(x) = 1. Need an example to help understand...
math - what kind of book can help me understand about propabilities,please let ...
math - 1. [12/(x^2 - 4)] - [(3-x)/(x^2+2x)] The answer is: [(x^2 + 7x + 6)/x(x+...
math - hey i need to understand how to figure out an area of a 3-D prizm. ...
math - How many two digit numbers are there in base 5. I really don't understand...
Math - I know I posted this yesterday but I really do not understand this and I ...
math 4th grade - Sue, we are trying to understand this ordering fractions from ...
Math(Please help) - I know I posted this yesterday but I really do not ...
Math - Why does the division of zero equal one? I just do not understand the ...