Posted by :) on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:44pm.
2. Read the following words:
sautnterd, walked, danced
What is the best way to group these words on a classification chart to help you understand their meanings?
a. They all end in -ed
b. They are all in the past tense
c. They are all verbs
d. They are all ways in which people move
3. Choose whether the capitialized words in the following sentence make up an infinitive or a prepositional phrase.
My friends encouraged me TO AUDITION for a musical after the heard me singing at basketball practice.
b. prepositional phrase
4. Identify the infinitive phrase in the sentence below.
Don't hesitate to call me on Saturday.
a. Don't hesitate
c. to call me
d. to call me on Saturday
- English - :), Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:45pm
On number two the word was suppose to be sauntered
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:49pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- English - :), Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:57pm
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:03pm
All are correct. :-)
- English - :), Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:05pm
thank you so much
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:05pm
- English - Lisa, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 12:26pm
No the answers are not correct.
4. Is D Not C
To call me on Saturday. I'm 100 and 50 million percent sure.
Answer this Question
English expression - 1. Paying attention to punctation marks, write the ...
English - There are 8 word cards on the blackboard. On one side there are ...
English - 1. After you write short passages about two of your friends, send an e...
English words - I need to know a SIMPLE definition for the following words and I...
English - Speed reading is concerned with: A. how fast you read. B. the number ...
poetry - Read the following poem and answer questions that follow: Life, death,-...
ENGLISH !(: - Which of the following is an independent clause? Where Juan lived...
language arts - 1. The word centuries contains the Latin root cent-, meaning "...
English - Can you check the following sentences please? Can you say "This is ...
math (story problems) - Andy took a reading test. He read 97 words per minute. ...