Posted by :) on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:44pm.
2. Read the following words:
sautnterd, walked, danced
What is the best way to group these words on a classification chart to help you understand their meanings?
a. They all end in -ed
b. They are all in the past tense
c. They are all verbs
d. They are all ways in which people move
3. Choose whether the capitialized words in the following sentence make up an infinitive or a prepositional phrase.
My friends encouraged me TO AUDITION for a musical after the heard me singing at basketball practice.
b. prepositional phrase
4. Identify the infinitive phrase in the sentence below.
Don't hesitate to call me on Saturday.
a. Don't hesitate
c. to call me
d. to call me on Saturday
- English - :), Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:45pm
On number two the word was suppose to be sauntered
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:49pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- English - :), Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:57pm
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:03pm
All are correct. :-)
- English - :), Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:05pm
thank you so much
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:05pm
- English - Lisa, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 12:26pm
No the answers are not correct.
4. Is D Not C
To call me on Saturday. I'm 100 and 50 million percent sure.
Answer this Question
Language Arts - Read the following three words: sauntered, walked, danced What ...
Language Arts - 1) What are the three types of conflict? (1point) Man against ...
English expression - 1. Paying attention to punctation marks, write the ...
Math - At the dance, Lyndi and Josh danced 3/4 hour without stopping. This is 3/...
english - are the past participle correct for the following words appear has ...
English - 12. Which of the following words is not an adverb? A. Deadly B. ...
English - In last paragraph how author emphasize lack of love in old man? i not ...
English - There are 8 word cards on the blackboard. On one side there are ...
English - In which one of the following sentences does an adverb modify an ...
english - In the answer area below, write the 2 adverbs in this sentence and ...