Posted by :) on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:44pm.
2. Read the following words:
sautnterd, walked, danced
What is the best way to group these words on a classification chart to help you understand their meanings?
a. They all end in -ed
b. They are all in the past tense
c. They are all verbs
d. They are all ways in which people move
3. Choose whether the capitialized words in the following sentence make up an infinitive or a prepositional phrase.
My friends encouraged me TO AUDITION for a musical after the heard me singing at basketball practice.
b. prepositional phrase
4. Identify the infinitive phrase in the sentence below.
Don't hesitate to call me on Saturday.
a. Don't hesitate
c. to call me
d. to call me on Saturday
English - :), Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:45pm
On number two the word was suppose to be sauntered
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:49pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
English - :), Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:57pm
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:03pm
All are correct. :-)
English - :), Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:05pm
thank you so much
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:05pm
English - Lisa, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 12:26pm
No the answers are not correct.
4. Is D Not C
To call me on Saturday. I'm 100 and 50 million percent sure.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - Read the following three words: sauntered, walked, danced What ...
- English - Consider the compound words blackboard and outfox and the relationship...
- english - difference betwween following words. i have these words for spelling ...
- English - We have been given a list of words and have to write the plural of ...
- English - There are 8 word cards on the blackboard. On one side there are ...
- English - Please help me find these words in the book hatchet. These words are ...
- English - my son has vocabulary words using in sentences, I don't understand ...
- Spelling - Hello, my daughter has to alphabetize a list of words that also ...
- English Ms. Sue - I would like to know how I could write this in my own words. I...
- computer - Write a menu driven program that either accepts words and their ...