Posted by Simran kaur on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 4:37am.
In a trapezium ABCD,ABperpendicular DC.if angle A=4x degree,angle B=(6x+10degree),angle C=(3x-10degree) & angle D=5x degree.find each angle of trapezium.
Math - Reiny, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 9:03am
The angle sum of a trapezium must be 360° , so
4x + 6x+10 + 3x-10 + 5x = 360
18x = 360
x = 20
angle A = 80°
angle B = 130°
angle C = 50°
angle D = 100°
I don't see any perpendicular sides.
Your question contains a contradiction.
Math - Steve, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 11:51am
I think he meant AB parallel to DC, if vertices are labeled in cyclic order
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - In a trapezium ABCD,ABperpendicular DC.if angle A=4x degree,angle B=(6x+...
- Math - construction of a trapezium ABCD in which AB=8cm, CD=5cm, angle DAC=70 ...
- Mount Carmel - In a trapezium ABCD , angleA :angleD = 3:2 and angle B : angle C...
- GEOMETRY - ABCD is a cyclic trapezium whose sides AD and BC are parallel to each...
- Math - In a trapezium ABCD,ABperpendicular DC.if angle A
- Math repost - trapezium ABCD, with AB and DC being parallel, with diagonal ...
- geometry - Suppose ABCD is a trapezium in which AB is parallel to CD and AD=BC....
- math - In triangle ABC, angle B = 3, angle A and angle C = 8 angle A. How many ...
- Geometry - Angle Construction - I need to construct a 75 degree angle. I was ...
- Johan - Given angle 1 = (x + 7)degree, angle 2 = *(2x -3)degree, angle ABC = (x ...