posted by vane on .
Assets and Liabilities.
1. The owner invested 36000 in cash to begin the business
2. paid 9,180 in cash for the purchase of equipment
3. purchased additional equipment for 5600
4. paid 4500 in cash to creditors
5. the owners made an additional investment of 11200 in cash
6. performed services for 3200
7. performed services for 1900 on account
8. paid 1300 for rent expense
9. received 850 in cash from credit clients
10. paid 2500 in cash for office supplies
11. the owner withdrew 2000 in cash for personal expenses
really would appreciate the help. i know that in the end i should end up with 50,100