Posted by Derrick on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 7:15pm.
Which choice gives the correct order of operations needed to find the value of 4(6+3)-24?
What is the value of the expression 7(3x18-10)?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Order of Operations - Which choice gives the correct order of operations needed ...
- Math - What is the value of the expression 7(3x18-10) A.53 B.168 C.186 D.308 D?
- Math - Which choice gives the correct order of operations needed to find the ...
- Math - Problem: 3-3x18+2=? Answer: 3-54+2= 3-56= -53 ; is it correct? I did ...
- Math - 14. When the teachers were talking one day in the workroom one math ...
- math - What are the steps of the order of operations? Why is it important that ...
- Math - Use the order of operations to find the value of the expression. 6 x 5 + ...
- order of operations - Find the value of the expression below for r=4 and t=2 t^3...
- MATH - FOLLOW THE ORDER OF OPERATIONS TO FIND THE VALUE OF EACH EXPRESSION. 45 ...
- Math algebra 1A - Can someone tell me if these answers are correct please? 1. ...