Posted by Larry on .
What are the following sentences.
1. - Isn't it time for the ircus to come to town? - Interrogative sentence
2. Buy a ticket for each of us. - Imperative sentence
3. Should I get tickets for this weekend? Interrogative sentence
4. Check to see if everyone can go then. Imperative sentence
5. The tickets i bought are right next to the ring. Declarative sentence
6. A tall man in a costume announced the acts. Declarative sentence
7. The woman on the trapeze is so strong! Exclamatory sentence
Language Arts -
All are right.