Posted by Jerald on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 8:58pm.
Each day,after she finishes her homework she enjoys a light (repast,misgiving) of the detective stories she loves so well
Her conscience forced her to (denounce,libel) the conspirators to the authorities
His notebook show that Leonardo da Vinci was not only a masterful artist but an (inept,ingenious) inventor as well
Tom may not be as polished and clever as some of the other boys but i think it is unfair of you to call him an (apparel,,oaf)
We can (compress,besiege) the message of the sermon into one short sentence Do unto others as you would have others do unto you
His conceit is so (immense,gainful) that he cant imagine anyone voting against him in the election for class president
Instead of feeling (forsaken,irked) because you did poorly on the exam why don't you make up your mind to study harder in the future?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Replace the CAPS letters using a word that means the same thing. Word ...
- English - Word Bank : apparel besiege compress denounce dispatch douse expressly...
- English - The word bank is the same Word Bank : apparel besiege compress ...
- english - Each day Gina stuck to her routine. She rose at six o'clock and sat at...
- Vocabulary - Which 2 words are most nearly opposite meaning? a. expend, b. ...
- leonardo da vinci - What did Leonardo da Vinci think about people or about the ...
- english - Are repudiate and denounce similar?
- Art history - presence suggested by the light in Leonardo da Vinci's paintings
- unscramble - need this for da vinci code eonaorld help plz Leonardo leonardo
- Leonardo da Vinci - How did Leonardo da Vinci die?