Posted by ANON on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 8:14pm.
sovle the following equation
i know the answer is -1,7 but how?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math (algerba 1) Please help! - x+y=0 3x+y=-4 Sovle each system of equation by ...
- math - how do i sovle this equation. x/5 = 12/15
- math - sovle the linear equation -8.3=x+6.1 Thank you
- math - Question: Find the given percent or fraction of the number. 14. 30% of ...
- math - sovle: (3x - 2y)^2 The answer is 9x^2 + 4y^2 - 12xy but I do not know ...
- Math Help - Sovle w^2-13w+42=0 I get -6,-7 is this correct????
- math - x+5y= -3 3x-2y= 8 sovle using substituion
- math (algerba 1) - how would you sovle this? multiply: (a + 5) (a - 5)
- Algebra - Why is first equation is x negative and in equations 2,3 & 4 answers ...
- Math - Did I do this problem correctly? Solve the following system by first ...