February 25, 2017

Homework Help: Science 8R - Safety in the Laboratory Help!!!!

Posted by Laruen on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 7:18pm.

What was it called when you use this tube and you gently and carefully warming up the liquid using the gas using this thing that look like a scissor but your holding the tube on top of the gas.

I forgot what it was, please tell me.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions