Posted by rami on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 1:43pm.
One of the primary consequences of the Council of Trent in art and architecture was that?
A. Protestant art became more realistic.
B. Catholic art became increasingly two-dimensional.
C. Roman Catholic art concerned itself more with the spectator’s
D. The Catholic church strengthened its position as an art censor.
- art - Writeacher, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 2:24pm
Read very carefully, and then let us know what you think.
- art - rami, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 2:37pm
i think it it d
- art - Writeacher, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 2:43pm
- art - rami, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 2:44pm
- art - A. Nonymous, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 9:43am
...thus with the advent of the printing press, it was stated, "architecture is dead." amen.
wolf prix: "architecture must burn."
- art - Jane Miller, Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 7:53pm
Hi, Your answer to the above question is D
- art - brittni, Friday, November 6, 2015 at 8:23pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- art - What role did art play in the religious conflict of the sixteenth-century...
- Art - Art to inspire hope is called A.spiritual art. B.watercolor art. C....
- Art - Which exhibit would be the least likely choice for a museum s specializing...
- Art - On the Internet, look up and list two or more definitions of the word "art...
- Art - Choose a contemporary painting, sculpture, or piece of found art that ...
- Art - Which below became the most highly regarded art in Islamic lands? a. ...
- Fine Art - 17. During _______, the historian is concerned with the finding out ...
- art history - without useing a museum art become a investigative journalist ...
- Art - I have a project and in my instructions it states: * Have a broad area of ...
- Art - What is the best way to fully understand genre of art Critique two ...