Posted by Allison on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 12:57pm.
I'm in sixth grade
What is the value of |–46| ?
math - Panda, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 1:16pm
Absolute Value is the distance of an integer on a number line from the origin of 0. For example the absolute value could be |-13| or |13| and your answer would be 14 either way because each of them are 13 spaces away from 0 on a numbe rline.
math - Panda, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 1:17pm
Typo: *your answer would be 13 either way...*
math - Tanya, Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 8:08am
the value is 46
any thing in side the absolute values sign (| |) turns postive
math - Allison, Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 11:44am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade - Of the sixth-grade students surveyed, 12% bring their lunches to ...
- 5th grade math - In the fourth grade class at Baker Elementary, 9 students are ...
- math - of the sixth grade students surveyed,12% bring their lunchs to school. ...
- Sixth Grade Math - Complete the following statement. As the value of n in the ...
- math - A class conducts a survey of 1000 students. Of the sixth-grade students ...
- math - There are 283 students in Walley's school and 59 of them are in the sixth...
- Math - Of the 300 tickets 240 were sold to sixth grade studentss What percent of...
- math - Sir pizza donated 14 pizzas to the sixth grade picnic. How many pizzas ...
- abnomal child psychology - individuals with mild mental retardation can usually ...
- math - y – (–19) = 25 i'm in sixth grade