posted by HelpMeInMath.SOS .
1. Ronnie has 4 pennies and 5 dimes in her pocket. How much money does she have in all?
2. Sophie picked 7 apples ad gave 2 to Jules. Ho may does she have left?
3. Melville is 104 miles east from Seville. Medburg is 206 miles east of Seville. How many miles is Medburg from Melville?
1. Think. Five times ten is? Don't forget to add four!
2. Subtract seven from two. Simple problem.
3. Can't help you with that :))
well for 2 I would subtract two from seven
draw a little map for 3 and you will see that you must add 206 to 104
3. I'll help you now. Add the miles!!