1. Ronnie has 4 pennies and 5 dimes in her pocket. How much money does she have in all?
2. Sophie picked 7 apples ad gave 2 to Jules. Ho may does she have left?
3. Melville is 104 miles east from Seville. Medburg is 206 miles east of Seville. How many miles is Medburg from Melville?
math - MaxRide, Sunday, September 9, 2012 at 6:20pm
1. Think. Five times ten is? Don't forget to add four!
2. Subtract seven from two. Simple problem.
3. Can't help you with that :))
math - Damon, Sunday, September 9, 2012 at 6:23pm
well for 2 I would subtract two from seven
draw a little map for 3 and you will see that you must add 206 to 104
math - MaxRide, Sunday, September 9, 2012 at 6:23pm
3. I'll help you now. Add the miles!!