Posted by Laruen on Sunday, September 9, 2012 at 2:04pm.
Topic - Logic
In the clues below, each variable represent a different digit ranging from 0-9. Determine what digit each variable represent
g+g+g = d (3+3+3 = 9)
j+e = j (2+0 = 2)
g (to the 3rd power) = d (3, to the 2nd power = 9)
b+9 = d (6+3 = 9)
f-b = c (7-6 = 1)
i+h = a where (h>a) (2 / 4 = 8)
a x c = a (8x1 = 8)
/ = dividing
Answers: a = 8
b = 6
c = 1
d = 9
e = 0
f = 7
g = 3
h = 2
i = 4
j = 2
Please help me, I tried my best as you can see and I'm getting a bit confused. PLEASE help!
These were my answers and the ones with the () are also my answers.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 8R - HW Qs. Check - Topic - Logic In the clues below, each variable ...
- singapore math - My 3rd grade son get this math problem. It states that John ...
- math - a number with missing digits is given below.study the given clues and ...
- math - 7. Below, the standard addition algorithm is being used to add three two-...
- Math - . Below, the standard addition algorithm is being used to add three two-...
- Maths - in a game you have to guess what a number is through some clues the ...
- Math - Determine the digits of Y from these clues. The digits of Y add to 18. ...
- Math - What is the greatest six digit even number that matches all of the clues ...
- Math - Solve the mathematical puzzle. Determine the digits of R from these clues...
- math - X3Y+5YX = 1,33X In the correctly worked addition problem above, X and Y ...