November 29, 2015
Post a New Question
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Triangle ABC is a right triangle with right angle at C. CD is perpendicular to AB. BC=4 and CD=1. find the area of the triangle ABC.
Answer this Question
- In the diagram below(no diagram but details will be provided), ...
- Which set of side lengths shows similar triangles? (1 ...
- given that a(-1,8) ,b(2,4) and if the line y=4 is the axis of ...
- Please answer at least one . PLEASE 1. Triangle XYZ has a right ...
PLEASE HELP!!!!! (Right Triangle Question)
- Point N is on hypotenuse BC of ...
- B . . . . . . . . . . . . . . C A Triangle ABC is right angled at A. The...
- In right angled triangle ABC angle B=90 degree and AB= ...
- Triangle ABC is a right triangle such that m angle B= 90 degrees. If ...
- Given: right triangle ABC with right angle at C, AC=22 and BC...
sanket study centre
- In triangle ABC p,q,r such that they lie interior of ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.