Posted by Yasuko on Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 1:52am.
Writing in math.Use counters.Tell how to make 10 when adding 8+5. and how it explain?
- 2nd grade of math - PsyDAG, Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 4:49pm
8+5 = 13, which has a 1 in the tens column and a 3 in the ones column.
- 2nd grade of math - toni brown, Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 10:34pm
Use counters. Tell how to make 10 when adding 8+5
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - USE COUNTERS TELL HOW TO MAKE 10 WHEN ADDING 8 + 5.
- 2nd grade math - tell how to make 10 when adding 8+10
- 2nd grade math - I wrote my question wrong - Tell how to make 10 when adding 8+5
- Math - Using counters, can you tell me how to make 10 when adding 8 + 5
- 4th grade math - Need help with this problem. Suppose you arrange 48 counters ...
- 4tt grade math - if 14 counters are half. then what is the one ------ counters? ...
- 3rd grade math (array) - Ray makes an array that has 4 rows of 4 counters. He ...
- 2nd Grade Math - What is the best way to explain 2nd grade kid, how to find one ...
- 3rd grade math - jake has an even number of counters. carlos has an odd number ...
- Math - How do I explain "make a 10" to my 2nd grade son for his math homework?