Posted by Astrid on Friday, September 7, 2012 at 6:45pm.
Write these definitions using the classify and differentiate method to fill in the blanks:
a. An octagon is __________ that ___________.
b. A concave polygon is __________ that ___________.
c. A 20-gon, also called an icosagon, is __________ that ___________.
d. An equilateral polygon is __________ that ___________.
Geometry - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 7, 2012 at 6:48pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
Geometry - sharon, Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 2:08pm
i don't know i need help i don't understand
Geometry - me, Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 7:11pm
What the hell is the answers.?!
Geometry - Meh, Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 10:56pm
This is totally unhelpful. Thx for nothing, u useless website. :p
Geometry - Jorge, Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 11:16am
Geometry - person, Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 4:49pm
An octagon in a shape with eight sides.
A concave polygon is a shape with one or more diagonals on the outside.
A 20-gon, also called an icosagon, is a polygon that has 20 sides.
An equilateral polygon is a polygon that has all equal sides.
Geometry - shay, Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 11:22am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry(defintions) - I need help on finding the definitions to these: ...
- geometry - h = 16, k = 4, a = 4.) k = 3, a = 9, h = __________ 5.) a = , h = 5, ...
- science - Fill in the blanks: * A minerals __________ (which you can not see) ...
- spanish 2 - Please fill in the blanks with the correct spanish form of the word ...
- English - Could you please check if the following fill-in-the-blank activity is ...
- Spanish Beg. 1 - help (anyone???) - ___________, __________, ________, and ...
- Spanish Beg. 1 - help - In Spanish, dates are formed by using _________ + ...
- English - Here is another exercise I include on the use of the infinitive/gerund...
- geometry - what is a concave polygon using the classify and differentiate method
- Biology - 1) Mucus traps __________. 2) The windpipe is lined with sticky ...