Posted by Astrid on Friday, September 7, 2012 at 6:45pm.
Write these definitions using the classify and differentiate method to fill in the blanks:
a. An octagon is __________ that ___________.
b. A concave polygon is __________ that ___________.
c. A 20-gon, also called an icosagon, is __________ that ___________.
d. An equilateral polygon is __________ that ___________.
- Geometry - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 7, 2012 at 6:48pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- Geometry - sharon, Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 2:08pm
i don't know i need help i don't understand
- Geometry - me, Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 7:11pm
What the hell is the answers.?!
- Geometry - Meh, Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 10:56pm
This is totally unhelpful. Thx for nothing, u useless website. :p
- Geometry - Jorge, Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 11:16am
- Geometry - person , Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 4:49pm
An octagon in a shape with eight sides.
A concave polygon is a shape with one or more diagonals on the outside.
A 20-gon, also called an icosagon, is a polygon that has 20 sides.
An equilateral polygon is a polygon that has all equal sides.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry(defintions) - I need help on finding the definitions to these: ...
- geometry - what is a concave polygon using the classify and differentiate method
- geometry - h = 16, k = 4, a = 4.) k = 3, a = 9, h = __________ 5.) a = , h = 5, ...
- Spanish - What is the translation for this poem? I have to fill in the blanks ...
- science - Fill in the blanks: * A minerals __________ (which you can not see) ...
- spanish 2 - Please fill in the blanks with the correct spanish form of the word ...
- Spanish - I need Help to Answer the following paragraph.(Exam389808 From Penn ...
- Spanish Beg. 1 - help - In Spanish, dates are formed by using _________ + ...
- Spanish Beg. 1 - help (anyone???) - ___________, __________, ________, and ...
- spanish - En la 11. ___________ te llamé. De la oscuridad me llamaste. Reconocí ...