Posted by brandon on Friday, September 7, 2012 at 10:35am.
Could someone please check my work.
what is the slope of the line that passes through the given points?(2,12( and (6,11)
-1/4 (my choice)
what is the slope of the line that passes through the given points?
undefined( my choice)
Write an equation in slope-intercept form what are the slope and y-intercept?
This one I definitely need help with.
algebra - Reiny, Friday, September 7, 2012 at 11:39am
First question is correct
for the second, you don't state the points but from "My work", I am guessing the points were
(-3,-1) and (6,-1)
so the slope is (-1 + 1)/(6 + 3) = 0/9 = 0 , not undefined
for the last one: corrections in bold
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Please Check My Anwsers What is the slope of the line in the graph ...
- Algebra 1 help - Can someone tell me if my answers are right and explain how you...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- Math 101 - Find the equation for each of the following items below: a. A line ...
- Algebra - 1. Is it more difficult to run up a ramp with a slope of 1/5 or a ...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Math-check my work please?? - Write an equation, in point-slope form, for the ...
- Math - Can someone please check my work? Write the slope-intercept (y = mx +b) ...
- Math/Algebra do u know how to do slope intercept? - The following problems are ...
- algebra (check plz) - write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line that...