August 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, September 6, 2012
what is the volume of a rectangular prism 5.0cm long, 3.8cm wide and 2.7cm high?
, Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 7:23pm
5 * 3.8 * 2.7 = _____ cubic cm
Answer this Question
- The solid prism has constant cross section which is a trianle sides 8cm...
- A rectangle solid is 10.0cm long ,8.1cm wide and 2.7cm tall. The mass of ...
- please help Calculate the volume in mm3 of a slice of potato if it...
Please Check My Math Answers. Thanks!
- Can someone please be kind enough to ...
- the volume of a rectangular prism is 256 cubic centimeters. What is the ...
Volume of a rectangular prism
- Hello, if the volume of a rectangular prism is ...
- You have a rectangular prism. The center section has been removed. ...
- A rectangular prism has a high of 3 inches and a volume of 27 in³. the ...
6th Grade Math
- A rectangular packing crate that is 3 feet wide, 4 feet high, ...
GEOMETRY LATERAL AND SURFACE URGENT (PLEASEHELP)
- 1.A RECTANGULAR BOX IS TO BE ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.