Posted by Yoda on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 5:49pm.
1. Which exponent makes the statement true? 1/5^9 = 5^?
d. - 1/9
2. y^5 x y^14 =
3. w^12/w^18 =
5. 5^5/5^2 =
Please help me this is all like greek too me. My teacher taught me how and i still don't get it.
- math - Reiny, Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 6:01pm
2. y^6 x y^14 = y^20
when multiplying powers with the same base, keep the base and add the exponents
3. w^12 / w^18 = w^-6
when dividing powers with the same base, keep the base and subtract the exponents
5. use method of #3
- math - Delilah, Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 6:49pm
1. -9 = b
2. y^19 = c
3. w^-6 = d
5. 5^3 = c
Connections Academy - I totally did some of these problems when i was in 7th grade now i am in 8th- let me know f u need more help!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Which exponent makes the statement true?
- math - 1. Which exponent makes the statement true? 1/5^9 = 5^? a. 9 b. -9 c. 1/9...
- Math - 3. What makes the statement true? 7^–2 =? 4. Evaluate the expression 6^-2...
- math - Which of the following conclusions is true about the statement below? x^2...
- Mth 209 - Which of the following conclusions is true about the statement below? ...
- logical statements-urgent - I have to come up with a logical statement when ...
- math - ms.sue help asap 1. which exponent makes the statement true? 1/5^9 =5^? 9...
- math - Determine the exponent that makes each equation true. A. 16^x=1/16 B. 10^...
- math - Find the value of the missing digit that makes the statement true. 214,...
- Algebra II - In an induction proof of the statement 4+7+10+...+(3n-1)=n(3n+5)/2 ...