February 12, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Who did Thomas Paine write Common Sense to?
Revolutionary War soldiers.
colonists in 1776, prior to the signing of the Declaration of Independence. (I chose this one)
the British monarchy.
women seeking the right to vote
English 11 -
, Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 11:17am
Answer This Question
- 1.When Thomas Paine writes about reconciliation, he is referring to ...
- 1.When Thomas Paine writes about reconciliation, he is referring...
- who did thomas paine right "common sense" to?the british monarchy ...
History - Common Sense Thomas Paine
- Why would the colonists loyal to the ...
- 1.What impact did Thomas Paine’s writing of “Common Sense” have on ...
- 5. Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine shared a ...
SS7R Question/Help! (plz read)
- The American Revolution From 1763 through 1776 ...
- how much were the british soldiers paid while they were ...
Social Studies 7R - DBQ Essay Check
- Please check my essay to see if it's good...
- Regarding Thomas Paine's Common Sense... 1. According to Paine, ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help