Posted by Dani. on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 9:16pm.
What is 2/7 - 1/4 + 9/14? What is the LCD? And how did you find it?
- Algebra 1 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 9:20pm
2/7 - 1/4 + 9/14
One way to find the LCD is to find the multiples of the largest denominator. It must be also divisible by the other denominators.
14, 28, 42
Ah -- 28 is also divisible by 7 and 2.
The LCD is 28.
Answer this Question
- algebra - How do you find the LCD for these fractions 3/4c & 5/6ct also is the ...
- Algebra - Find the LCD for the given rational expressions, and convert each ...
- algebra - Reduce to lowest terms 3x-6/x^2-4x+4 perform operation w^2-1/(w-1)2 ...
- Algebra LCD - whats the lowest common denominator LCD with x^2-25 and x+5
- algebra - Find the LCD for the given rational expressions, and convert each ...
- Math - Please help me I am terrible at math, and this is my last class before ...
- ALGEBRA - help me solve 6/z+8 = 5/z-3? do i first find the lcd?
- Algebra 2 - Find the LCD of 5/18x^2y^3,-3/24x^4y^5
- algebra - 7/20x^3y^5,1/30 x^6y^4 find lcd do not combine fractions
- algebra - find the lcd o this rational algebraic expression 3x/x-4,2x/x+4