Posted by Kyle Jackson on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 5:34pm.
how many seconds in 6.5 hours?
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 5:43pm
60 seconds = 1 minute
60 minutes = 1 hour
60 * 60 = 3600 seconds in 1 hour
Take it from there.
math - Kyle Jackson, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 5:47pm
3600 *06.5 i don't know that's why i asked can you please help me
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 5:52pm
Use a calculator to multiply 3600 *06.5
math - Kyle Jackson, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 6:07pm
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 6:11pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Trig - This problem is stumping me, can anyone help me? The Earth rotates every ...
- Math Help - Let v(t)=t^2−3t be the velocity, in feet per second, of an ...
- Python Programming - Given a time in the 12 hour format with the suffix, either ...
- math - the steps to a math quiz. the earth rotates once every 23 hours 36 ...
- Sam E - Let v(t)=t^2−3t be the velocity, in feet per second, of an object ...
- programming - Prompt the user to enter a number of seconds. Return to the user ...
- math - If 60 seconds are in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, and 24 hours in a ...
- Math - 1. Doug earns $10.50 per hour at a restaurant. On Friday, he's been 1 3/4...
- Calculus help! - (1) A toy truck travels at a rate of 0.5t ft/sec after t ...
- math - the least common multiple of 3, 6,9 i say 18 Sheila practiced hours ...