Posted by badubo on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 3:48pm.
Jonathan Edwards was a____. (1 point)
2. Why is Edwards’s God so angry? (1 point)
because men are sinful and wicked ~
because the Puritans left Europe
because Native Americans worship different gods
none of the above
3. In “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God,” Edwards establishes various conclusions and then applies those conclusions to his congregation. What strategy does Edwards use to make the application of his conclusions seem very personal and relevant to his audience? (1 point)
He uses vibrant imagery.
He discusses his own life.~
He switches from a third–person point of view to a second–person point of view.
He uses one member of his congregation as an example.
4. What writing convention does Jonathan Edwards use to persuade his audience? (1 point)
all of the above
5. What movement extinguished many revivals leading up to the Great Awakening? (1 point)
- ENGLISH - baylea, Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 1:56pm
all were right i love this website!!!helps alot
- ENGLISH - Tristin, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 4:03pm
Love this website also I thank yall so much!!!!
- ENGLISH - Anonymous, Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 10:05am
- ENGLISH - i lost, Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 9:57pm
why didn't i scroll down farther noo!!! why didn't i go with my gut and not what i could find
- ENGLISH - kelly, Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 1:36pm
yup! all were right! thanks so much!!:)
- ENGLISH3 - Alesia, Friday, March 7, 2014 at 1:20pm
DO NOT RELY ON HER ANSWER ALL ARE WRONG
- ENGLISH - BeckySwecky, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 3:28pm
Which parts are wrong? Some look right to me.
- ENGLISH - Bleh, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 5:56pm
Why are some saying they were right and some saying they are wrong?
- ENGLISH - Anonymous, Friday, August 22, 2014 at 12:50pm
all of them were right
- ENGLISH - Anonymous Student, Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 6:50pm
All of these answers are right!
- ENGLISH - ANONYMOUS, Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 8:47am
ALL WERE RIGHT
- ENGLISH - Nevermind, Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 12:30pm
I just took this test and all of the answers are 100% correct!
- ENGLISH - whinnie Pooh, Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 10:12am
Its correct!!!! just make sure your putting in the right answers guys
- ENGLISH - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 9:20pm
the first 2 are right the rest i got wrong
- ENGLISH - Susan, Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 4:42am
All were right :3 thank you!
- ENGLISH - Jamica, Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 10:20am
None of these are correct.
- ENGLISH - Kailey, Monday, August 31, 2015 at 9:57pm
Scroll all the way down. They're all right. I just took this test and got 100%
- ENGLISH - 5569, Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 12:47pm
not all were right I only got 40 % on the test ugh I really needed help
- ENGLISH - fk, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 5:08pm
yeah these are all right, i tried to change them and i got ****
- ENGLISH - vsbsus, Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 11:40am
ENGLISH - Is 100% right
- ENGLISH - u, Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 12:58am
LISten all of them all right trust me the bottom row answers are all correct
- ENGLISH - Oversweet, Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 3:08pm
2.because men are all sinful and wicked
3.he switched from a third party person point of view to a second point of view
4.all of the above
- ENGLISH - Cherokee, Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 12:11pm
i got 40% the last answer before me (oversweet's answer) is correct
- ENGLISH - sierra, Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 2:37pm
3 - 5 are wrong
- ENGLISH - Anonymous, Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 6:43am
you gave the wrong answers, the last two people were right
- ENGLISH - !@#$%^&s, Monday, September 12, 2016 at 11:59am
They were wrong! Oversweet has them right.
- ENGLISH - J, Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 1:09pm
Oversweet is right 100%
- ENGLISH - Becky, Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:20am
Oversweet is Correct 100%
- ENGLISH - jesus, Friday, September 16, 2016 at 7:50pm
go with oversweet trust i just got 100%
- ENGLISH - Fait wise, Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 10:23am
Oversweetis correct, i just took the test...
- ENGLISH - Anonymous, Friday, October 7, 2016 at 11:45pm
Some right some wrong
- ENGLISH - Anonymous, Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 2:31pm
props to oversweet for helping me boost my grade XD thanks bro
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH - Could you check it? Thank you! Why is Jonathan's God so angry? because...
- English - Which of the following is a primary source from early American and ...
- AP English - Would you consider the sermon "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God...
- American Literature - 1. Discuss, in “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God,” ...
- English 11 - In “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God,” Edwards establishes ...
- english - Can someone read through my essay and make changes? This means a lot. ...
- Essay for AP English - Would someone be willing to critique and edit my essay? ...
- Ap english - I have to write an essay that compares and contrasts the ...
- english - Can someone read my essay and make corrections? Thank you! Puritans ...
- English - What images does Edwards use in Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God ...