Posted by completeidiot on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 10:03pm.
Write a short essay in which you create an analogy to describe particle motion. Compare the movements and positions of people dancing with the motions of water molecules in liquid water and in water vapor.
I am NOT asking anybody to do this for me, all I am asking is can someone break the question down where I can understand what it is asking. I would strongly appreciate it, thank you. -Completeidiot01
- 7th Grade Science - jorge, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 5:23pm
It's asking how the people would move around in relation to each other as water and then as vapor. Water is heavier than air and the molecules connected by hydrogen bonding, and tend to stay close to each other, all moving together. Hence, in a room, it would be a group of people standing very close to one another, moving together as a group. Since vapor is lighter than air, the people would float to the top of the room and they would be far apart from one another, each moving independently. If they were outside, they could float up into the sky and become clouds.
- 7th Grade Science - completeidiot, Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 3:17pm
Oh, thank you Jorge.
- 7th Grade Science - dustin, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 6:38pm
Jorge is that the answer.
- 7th Grade Science - dustin, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 6:47pm
Jorge is that the answer.And what school do you go to.
- 7th Grade Science - completeidiot, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:01pm
- Jesus and his disciples - Jesus, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 8:25pm
- 7th Grade Science - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:15pm
Compare the movements and positions of people dancing with the motions of water molecules in liquid water and in water vapor.
- 7th Grade Science - Sarah, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 10:25pm
Hey! i got the same question too! but i needed to make a bubble map to have a comparison of both of them ^-^
- 7th Grade Science - O_O, Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 4:37pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- science - fallow a drop o water through three states of matter. describe what is...
- science - create a venendiagram of the properties of a solid liquid gas include ...
- Check my answers?--SCIENCE - 1. What is true about X-rays and microwaves? a. X-...
- Science--Check My Answers? - 1. What is true about X-rays and microwaves? a. X-...
- science - Are there hydgrogen bonds between water molecules in the liquid phase ...
- Science! - 2. Which waves have the longest wavelength and lowest energy on the...
- biology - 1 – 2 sentences why each of the following unique properties of water ...
- biology need help - 1 – 2 sentences why each of the following unique properties ...
- Science HW - - - check my answers? - 1. Compare the two light waves above. Which...
- Science - 1. Compare the two light waves above. Which wave would produce the ...