Posted by Al on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 5:57pm.
what is 13/16 minus 1/4?
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 6:12pm
1/4 = 4/16
13/16 - 4/16 = ?
- 6th grade math - arnold, Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 7:43pm
- 6th grade math - Vic, Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 2:43pm
Well. First you have to find the common denominator of 16 and 4, which would be sixteen, because both 16 and 4 decide by it. So the problem would become 13/16-4/16 because 1/4 equals 4/16. The answer would be 9/16.
- 6th grade math - Tanya, Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 8:18am
you need to change 4 into 16. 4*4 is 16
so now it is 13/16-4/16
so it is 9/16
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade math - the expression 4 - p is equivalent to "four minus a number", ...
- 6th grade math - two thirds minus five ninths equals?
- math - I don't get this fraction; seven-thirds minus three-nineths 6th grade
- 6th grade math - does the word difference mean minus and if so..... am i correct...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- 5th grade math - what is 1 minus 1-sixth minus 11 eighteenths?
- 6th grade Reading - Worksheet for An Ant's Life and The Best School Year Ever ...
- math 6th - negative 4 minus 3
- Math 6th grade - Does any one know a really good websites for 6th grade math ? I...
- 6th grade math - I need help explaining ratios and proportions to my 6th grader