Posted by brandon on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 12:28pm.
the 4h-1 is on top of 1+h
please can someone explain
- algebra - KokkoDeRas, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 1:24pm
you need to know if h>0
- algebra - KokkoDeRas, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 1:30pm
sorry.....yes, the 4h-1 is on top of 1+h
- algebra - Steve, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 2:49pm
to evaluate when h=2, just plug in 2 for h everywhere:
- algebra - brandon, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 6:33pm
Okay I get it I was close just didn't now what to do with the negative sign. Thanks for helping
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math/ algebra 1 - can someone please help me explain how they got this answer ...
- CALCULUS HELP PLEASE!! - Intergral from -2 to 2 (-2 is at the bottom of the ...
- algebra 1 - a number is less than one fourth of the sum of three times the ...
- Algebra, explain how to please - Can someone explain to me how to solve -14=2/5(...
- Maths-can someone explain something to me??? - hey, can someone explain vectors ...
- Algebra, explain? - So I have to solve this problem 9a=6(a+4) And then I wrote ...
- algebra - 9[9-8x]=2x+3 Please can someone explain
- algebra - [-4b-8]+[-1-b^2]+2b^3; b=-2 please can someone explain
- algebra help please - add and simplify 1. a^2/2 + 3a^2/8 2. 4c/15 + 8c/25 i need...
- Algebra - Can someone please tell me what the domain of the following equation ...