Posted by brandon on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 12:25pm.
please can someone explain
- algebra - Steve, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 2:47pm
if all you have to do is evaluate the expression when b = -2, then the value is
0 - 5 - 16
- algebra - brandon, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 6:40pm
complicated but I think I understand thanks so much
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math/ algebra 1 - can someone please help me explain how they got this answer ...
- algebra 1 - a number is less than one fourth of the sum of three times the ...
- Maths-can someone explain something to me??? - hey, can someone explain vectors ...
- Algebra, explain how to please - Can someone explain to me how to solve -14=2/5(...
- Algebra, explain? - So I have to solve this problem 9a=6(a+4) And then I wrote ...
- algebra - 9[9-8x]=2x+3 Please can someone explain
- algebra help please - add and simplify 1. a^2/2 + 3a^2/8 2. 4c/15 + 8c/25 i need...
- Algebra - Can someone please tell me what the domain of the following equation ...
- algebra - what is the solution 1/2x^2-x+5=0 could someone please explain
- algebra - -(4h-1)/1+h; h=2 the 4h-1 is on top of 1+h please can someone explain