Posted by Jazmyne on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 12:54am.
I have answered each group of words and would like someone to check them please. I just want to know I am on the right track, and understand this.
Identify whether each group of words is a complete sentence, fragment, or a run-on.
Which was in built in 1972. (run on)
Needed the materials for my English project. (run on)
Jack gave me a puppy for Christmas. (sentence)
Talking on the phone last night, I forgot to do my homework. (fragment)
When we adopted the cutest rabbit at the animal shelter. (run on)
The little boy's toy car was blue, his sister had a red and white toy truck. (run on)
Jon is the team captain, and he is a very nice guy. (sentence)
Lifting the heavy books, I hurt my arm. (sentence)
She won the frog jumping contest, she will go to the regional level next month. (run on)
When we watched the movie. (Fragment)
Answer this Question
- Written Communication - Please help me with puctuating these sentences. With ...
- Chemistry - This question seems too simple to me but i was just wondering if ...
- English; Help/Check. - Check, Please? Select the one that is a Not a sentence ...
- English ms sue - Please check answers! From the words below, supply the words ...
- GRAMMAR - Determine if the following sentences are run-ons, fragments, or ...
- Chemistry - I have two questions: 1. Which group in the periodic table reacts ...
- English Expression - Using each card in Group A and Group B, let's play the "...
- Essay Revisions - I've made the suggest revisions, as well as change and added ...
- English Expression - Posted by John on Monday, May 19, 2008 at 3:47pm. Using ...
- english - hi i really need some assitinance please help. The sentences in each ...