Posted by Jazmyne on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 12:54am.
I have answered each group of words and would like someone to check them please. I just want to know I am on the right track, and understand this.
Identify whether each group of words is a complete sentence, fragment, or a run-on.
Which was in built in 1972. (run on)
Needed the materials for my English project. (run on)
Jack gave me a puppy for Christmas. (sentence)
Talking on the phone last night, I forgot to do my homework. (fragment)
When we adopted the cutest rabbit at the animal shelter. (run on)
The little boy's toy car was blue, his sister had a red and white toy truck. (run on)
Jon is the team captain, and he is a very nice guy. (sentence)
Lifting the heavy books, I hurt my arm. (sentence)
She won the frog jumping contest, she will go to the regional level next month. (run on)
When we watched the movie. (Fragment)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Written Communication - Please help me with puctuating these sentences. With ...
- Chemistry - This question seems too simple to me but i was just wondering if ...
- English; Help/Check. - Check, Please? Select the one that is a Not a sentence ...
- English ms sue - Please check answers! From the words below, supply the words ...
- GRAMMAR - Determine if the following sentences are run-ons, fragments, or ...
- Chemistry - I have two questions: 1. Which group in the periodic table reacts ...
- English Expression - Using each card in Group A and Group B, let's play the "...
- Essay Revisions - I've made the suggest revisions, as well as change and added ...
- English Expression - Posted by John on Monday, May 19, 2008 at 3:47pm. Using ...
- english - hi i really need some assitinance please help. The sentences in each ...