Posted by Jazmyne on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 12:54am.
I have answered each group of words and would like someone to check them please. I just want to know I am on the right track, and understand this.
Identify whether each group of words is a complete sentence, fragment, or a run-on.
Which was in built in 1972. (run on)
Needed the materials for my English project. (run on)
Jack gave me a puppy for Christmas. (sentence)
Talking on the phone last night, I forgot to do my homework. (fragment)
When we adopted the cutest rabbit at the animal shelter. (run on)
The little boy's toy car was blue, his sister had a red and white toy truck. (run on)
Jon is the team captain, and he is a very nice guy. (sentence)
Lifting the heavy books, I hurt my arm. (sentence)
She won the frog jumping contest, she will go to the regional level next month. (run on)
When we watched the movie. (Fragment)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- FRAGMENTS AND RUN-ONS - i was taking a test online, and i think they gave me the...
- English ms sue - Please check answers! From the words below, supply the words ...
- college - Hi, I have just return back to school. I am thirty one years old. my ...
- early childhood education - 1. Small group discussions with preschools enables ...
- English; Help/Check. - Check, Please? Select the one that is a Not a sentence ...
- English please check my work - 12. It is a hybrid car. (1 point) • S-V-O • S-V-...
- Written Communication - Please help me with puctuating these sentences. With ...
- english - hi i really need some assitinance please help. The sentences in each ...
- English - 1. Complete the sentences by using the words in the parenthesis. 2. ...
- Chemistry - This question seems too simple to me but i was just wondering if ...