Post a New Question


posted by .

An inactive substance or simulated medical procedure is called a

  • POl -

    Indicate your subject in the "School Subject" box, so those with expertise in the area will respond to the question.

    Do you mean placebo?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question