posted by Patrickk. on .
IHave Like 20 Of These Same problems..
Can You Help Me With These?..
1. Slope = 3/2 and passes through the origin.
2. x-intercept = 4 and y-intercept = -3
3. Passes through (3, 2) and is parallel to 2x-y=4
4. Passes through (-1, -1) and is perpendicular to y=(5/2)x+3
1. given slope, passes through origin:
2. given x-intercept=a, y-intercept=b
y=-(b/a)x + b
here a=4, b=-3
3. Given point (x0,y0) on line and slope m:
m=2 (coefficient of x in given line)
4. Given point (x0,y0) on line, and perpendicular to slope m
Given slope m=5/2,
slope of perpendicular m'= -1/m = -2/5
Slope m = 2