Posted by Patrickk. on Friday, August 31, 2012 at 12:00pm.
IHave Like 20 Of These Same problems..
Can You Help Me With These?..
1. Slope = 3/2 and passes through the origin.
2. x-intercept = 4 and y-intercept = -3
3. Passes through (3, 2) and is parallel to 2x-y=4
4. Passes through (-1, -1) and is perpendicular to y=(5/2)x+3
- Algebra.. - MathMate, Friday, August 31, 2012 at 12:46pm
1. given slope, passes through origin:
2. given x-intercept=a, y-intercept=b
y=-(b/a)x + b
here a=4, b=-3
3. Given point (x0,y0) on line and slope m:
m=2 (coefficient of x in given line)
4. Given point (x0,y0) on line, and perpendicular to slope m
Given slope m=5/2,
slope of perpendicular m'= -1/m = -2/5
Slope m = 2
Answer this Question
- Algebra2 - Write an equation for the line in point/slope form and slope/...
- Algebra.. - HELP. Problems 4 - 7: Write an equation for the line in point/slope ...
- Math/Algebra do u know how to do slope intercept? - The following problems are ...
- Algebra2 - Help? Write an equation for the line in point/slope form and slope/...
- Algebra - I have an assignment that asks me to write an equation in slope-...
- math - A line passes through the origin and the point (-6, 4). Write the ...
- algebra - Could someone please check my work. what is the slope of the line that...
- slis - hi, im in the 9th grade and i need help I need help with my math. the ...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- math - I have a few question so I will number them off. Please answer them for ...