Posted by Kelly on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 9:58pm.
please help me solve my homework with all the work involved. i have trouble paying attention in class so it's hard for me to do my homework. here are a few of the questions. I need to find out what the letters equal.
Thank you a lot.
Algebra - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 10:08pm
I'll do two of them for you. Which two would you like me to do?
Algebra - Kelly, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 10:10pm
The first two please
Algebra - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 10:33pm
-40 + 10y = 2y
-40 = 2y - 10y
-40 = -8y
-40/-8 = y
5 = y
9b - 36 - 7b = 15b - 10
2b - 15b = 36 - 10
-13b = 26
b = -2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ALL STUDENTS, PLEASE READ - Please remember these things: 1. This is a homework ...
- help me please - today has been very hectic along with homework i found out ...
- Language - Hi! So I am having a hard time in Chinese class. Paying Attention ...
- TO ALL STUDENTS - Please remember these things: 1. This is a homework help ...
- I need help with my eniglish homework I was absent - I have been absent and I do...
- Homework - How can I get help with my homework. Please remember these things: 1...
- gnozahs - I removed about ten questions you posted this morning. There was no ...
- TO ALL STUDENTS - Please remember that, even though it's holiday time and many ...
- Algebra - How do I work this problem, it is not a homework problem but a problem...
- anyone solve it.... - Question 1 Describe the following descriptors. Give their ...